Primarily responsible for User support, training, and continuous improvement of PTC Integrity Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and provide secondary support with Windchill Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) for STRATTEC and VAST Partner user communities. Apply subject matter expertise by verifying design documents, execute testing for new functionality, and detect defects and fixes.
Function as a liaison between internal business units, external business partners and IT; providing clarification on framework prerequisites and plan for integration of applications. This role is also responsible for training and training documentation related to ALM and PLM projects.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide primary user support for PTC Integrity ALM tools for management throughout application development process and lifecycle.
- Develop and provide training for managing application/process data in application management software (aka ALM tool aka Integrity); including training documentation for End Users.
- Acts as subject matter expert in Applications assigned.
- Collect, evaluate, and coordinate enhancement requests for the supported application(s).
- Monitor, manage, and ensure assigned applications are fully functional for the business needs
- Responsible for all project documentation, including review of documentation created by other members of the team.
- Assist with technical and functional testing.
- Facilitate and lead training sessions related to the software
- Facilitate group discussions to improve business processes
- Audit processes managed in the software for process & user compliance
- Manage product data repositories stored in the data management software
- Support Engineering Change Process and Document & Data Control.
- Log calls with software vendor Tech Support. Collect/coordinate required data to resolve issues
- Point of contact for all outages, issues, questions, and requests related to assigned applications
- Provide user management for all supported application
- Ensures proper documentation of all applications assigned, to include workflow diagrams, operational procedures and security requirements
- Work closely with IT associates and vendors to develop custom applications based on business requirements
- Other responsibilities assigned by PLM/CAD Integrated Systems Manager