- Must be an expert in the NX CAD software.
- Must be able to make design and drawing modifications.
- Must be able to create product drawings.
- Must be able to create GD&T schemes for parts and asms.
- Must be able to perform tolerance stack-ups.
- Must have a general understanding of DFMEA & FEA.
- Must be an expert at designing mechanical devices.
- Ability to propose and develop designs with advanced manufacturing processes.
- Expert in Strattec design practices and standards, mentors other associates in there application.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 2 yr Associates Degree in Design / Drafting.
- 15+ yrs experience in product design using CAD.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering field.
- 10+ yrs experience in product design using CAD.
- Good oral and written English language skills.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Ability to effectively represent information and respond to questions in a meeting environment.
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and practices affirmative action to recruit, hire, train, upgrade, transfer and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.