Manage the Quality Engineering and Customer Assurance function involving the Milwaukee operations. Provide for Quality Assurance and customer satisfaction, using contemporary Q.E. practices. Serve as Quality Management representative for our IATF 16949 certification. Serve as SQE for in-coming materials for the Milwaukee facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Provide leadership in the development and implementation of quality systems (IATF-16949)
* Assure prevention based approaches to product manufactured processes
* Make sure products and processes meet conformance to requirements
* Promote improvement and implementation of quality initiatives that strengthen our Quality System.
* Interface with suppliers and customers in matters of significance impacting quality
* Provide for functional support/direction for Quality Engineering
* Provide plant audit resources and approaches to meet the needs of the business
* Coordinates with supplier quality function to assure compatibility with corporate quality systems
Manages up to 10 associates in the Quality Assurance Departments. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's department policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining Associates; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and practices affirmative action to recruit, hire, train, upgrade, transfer and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.