- Self motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office Products
- Ability to advise, teach, explain and present development concepts.
- Proven planning and organizational skills are required
- Familiar with AIAG documentation requirements
- Read, create, analyze and interpret complex documentation, prints, periodicals, journals, etc.
- Proven problem solving abilities, methodology.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree / Engineering required.
- 5 yrs. manufacturing industry experience in diecast or punch press preferred.
- Previous automotive quality systems experience preferred.
- Project management experience preferred.
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and practices affirmative action to recruit, hire, train, upgrade, transfer and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.