Supports members of Executive Leadership group with confidential administrative support activities and project related work with minimal direction. Secondary responsibility to the STRATteam.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Supports Vice-President of Global Sales and Access Control Products
Coordinate Sales input to requests for information
- Annual Report and other Corporate Report input
- Quarterly Quote Review
- 5 and 10 Year Customer Strategy Updates
Maintain Regular Trackers
- Acquisition Plan (Sales Plan)
- Consolidate input from Sales Team
- Wins/ Losses/Opportunities Reports
- Actual to Goal Report
- Program Planning Charts
- Update as needed (new projects/ new employees/ delete old, etc)
- Run various reports
- Engineering time tracker
- Track Purchase orders for all time billbacks
- Vacation Tracker
- Update as needed to accommodate new employees and delete others
Assist engineering team with miscellaneous assignments
- Assist with organizing Tech Show information / parts / logistics as needed
General Support Activities
- Provide presentation for Monthly All Team Meeting
- Plan & Coordinate Auburn Hills Team Building events
- Plan & Coordinate Annual Milestone Anniversary celebration
- Assist in SSC Board of Director write up
- Develop presentations for special topics as requested
- Coordinate SSC input to VAST requests for information re: Sales Plan
- Merge Forecast Database with AP
- Provide sales by product, customer and region
- Assist with Auburn Hills team events/presentations
- Organize events as requested
- (Customer events, tickets, gifts, advertisements)
- Training – Quality Risk, Internal Auditor, etc.
- Update company overview & keep updated
- Develop and keep organization charts up to date
- Assist AH Team members with VISA or passport application process
- Participate in AH Chamber of Commerce events
- Update Lobby Presentation as needed
- Provide input to Website updates / Prepare suggestions for improvements
- Support other admins as needed
Additional General Activities
- Uses word processing, spreadsheet and database software to support the functional area to produce letters, source documents, reports and presentations of confidential and non-confidential natures.
- Performs work requiring judgement and office knowledge in such matters as routing of mail and telephone calls, scheduling appointments, and maintaining functional file systems.
- Handles confidential data and information.
- Screens mail, handles telephone calls from customers or vendors, sets up files and records and prepares reports.
- May be responsible for special projects with minimal supervision.
- Plans and/or schedules and coordinates special events, guest lunches, meetings and other special functions as required (both in-house and outside functions).
- May handle routine administrative details to support executive.
- May compose correspondence of a routine nature.
- Gives work direction to others.
- Interfaces and coordinates meetings with all executive leaders. Maintains confidential informational files.