- Masters Degree in Business Administration or Applied Economics (or equivalent)
- Solid practical understanding of financial reports and methodologies
- Proven experience in compiling and interpreting business case and quotation financial models
- Mature, team player and motivator, independent thinker, good communicator
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Willing to travel internationally on a frequent basis
- Flexible and willing to work across worldwide time zones
- High degree of cross-cultural sensitivity and business ethics
- Able to translate concepts and ideas into tangible, specific proposals and business cases
- Highly proficient in applying Microsoft Office products into professional management documents and presentations.
- Global automotive experience is considered favorably
- German and Mandarin language skills are considered favorably.
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and practices affirmative action to recruit, hire, train, upgrade, transfer and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.