- Basic principles of technical and statistical report preparation.
- Basic principles and practices of research and statistical methods.
- Modern office practices and procedures.
- Record keeping and reporting practices.
- Basic principles and techniques of finance and purchasing.
- Basic techniques of project and program management.
- Interpret and follow a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Collect, compile, organize, analyze, and interpret documents and data.
- Define problems, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Understand, interpret, edit, and apply rules, regulations, laws, and ordinances.
- Write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from associates, managers and customers.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Work on multiple projects that are different in scope such as technical engineering, quality testing, benchmarking, and regulations.
- Use computer applications and software.
- Able to compile, sort, and summarize data numerically and graphically using MS Excel and other software tools
- Use hand tools and to assemble/disassemble small products
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two year college or technical school and 3 or more years related experience and/or training.
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and practices affirmative action to recruit, hire, train, upgrade, transfer and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.