Non-supervisory technician performing various duties related to the sampling, troubleshooting, and participating in design and engineering activities related to die cast, stamping, and machining processes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide general production and process support of die casting, stamping and milling / machining operations
- Perform / assist with set-up and sampling of new and old tooling and equipment.
- Communicate with engineers, designers, toolmakers, maintenance trades and production personnel as needed to perform the duties of this position.
- Maintain accurate records of all sampling / engineeing activities and be able to write summaries/reports as required.
- Troubleshoot and make corrective adjustments as necessary
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering to develop/refine the processes as it relates to specific tools and machines.
- Perform measurements / analysis on specific parts / products with various measuring tools
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
-Associate's degree (A.S.) from two-year college or university; and over four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
-Minimum 10 years machine set up experience required.
-Experience training set up operators required.
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and practices affirmative action to recruit, hire, train, upgrade, transfer and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.