The Business Development Intern will work with the VP of Product Management and Product Business Managers to conduct market research for various assigned projects.
Conduct market research for assigned projects with a focus on delivering executive overviews, new opportunity and/or strategic recommendations.
· Conduct market research focused on identifying potential partnerships or mergers and acquisition targets, new market trends and opportunities delivering summary proposals and recommendations
· Support internal collaboration, alignment and engagement; Potential to extend to external engagement
· Capture meeting notes, action items and traction progress on a weekly and monthly basis
· Provide administrative support through the maintenance of records, files, meeting coordination and other support requirements
· At least a Junior (based on accumulated credits) at a College/University
· Major in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Finance, or equivalent field
· Experience with research and analysis having developed and delivered market research reports and/or recommendations
· Experience in mechanical, electronics, hardware and/or software technology products and industries
· Experience handling multiple projects from inception to final delivery
· Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
· Proficiency within Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Excel
· Experience within partnerships, mergers and acquisitions and business development
· Demonstrated leadership experience involving cross-functional internal and external teams
· Experience developing project plans, business case studies and business proposals
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and practices affirmative action to recruit, hire, train, upgrade, transfer and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.