1. Install, test and operate the piping, pumps, valves etc for gas, water, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems within the entire facility or at various production equipment.
2. Diagnoses, repairs (or conducts preventative maintenance) on the piping, pumps, valves etc for gas, water, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems within the facility, or at various production equipment.
3. Cuts (or bends) various size hoses and pipes, crimps fittings on hoses or pipes, using hand or power tools for the various needed applications.
4. Plans installation, assembles components and installs new equipment or modifications to existing equipment to ensure proper operation.
5. Connects metal and nonmetal components utilizing fittings, caulked, soldered, fused, or cemented joints.
6. Utilize blueprints, schematics and drawings to layout systems for proper and most efficient operation.
7. Operate and maintain various air handling, heating and cooling equipment including control systems.
8. Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, fittings and related equipment by welding or brazing.
7. Understand and follow applicable safety, environmental and quality requirements.
8. Document modifications or changes to equipment and machinery.
9. Establish and maintain an effective 5S program.
10. Establish preventative maintenance procedures for new equipment.
11. Inventory and order required consumable items.
12. Utilizing computer Megamation program enter daily labor hours.
13. Read and understand hazardous material labels.
14. Perform basic support type tasks of various trades, which can be completed safely.
15. Operate all shop powered equipment.
16. Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned by a supervisor.
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT USED:
Forklift, scissor lift, grinders, drill press, welder, soldering iron, sawsall, drill, hammer, mallet, maul, screwdrivers. files, levels, tape measure, rule, micrometer, caliper, torch wrenches, pry bar, crow bar, sweep/scrubber, shovel, wheel barrow, pressure washer, hand tools, water hoses, sump sucker, wet/dry vacuum, ladders, stools, band saw, sander, cranes, hoists, slings, hand truck, broom, carts, squeegees, bucket, mop, scrapers, utility knives, torches, flashlight, parts washer, snake, pyrometer, gages, pipe machine, pipe benders, hose crimper, various oils, greases and chemicals.
High school diploma
1. Ability to operate a forklift.
2. Ability to operate a scissor lift.
3. Safely wear a respirator / face mask.
4. Familiar with safe operation of shop power equipment.
5. Ability to work from a ladder
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and practices affirmative action to recruit, hire, train, upgrade, transfer and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.