1. Fab, install and maintain heating, ventilation, air-conditioning and vacuum system ducting.
2. Perform repairs, installations and modifications to production equipment, buildings and facilities.
3. Work with fiberglass, plastic, tyvar and plexiglass making necessary items to meet production requirements of plant equipment.
4. Cut, drill and form parts with saws, lasers, shears and presses.
5. Bend and shape metal pieces using hammers, torches and other heating equipment.
6. Read and interpret blueprints and drawings to fabricate and install equipment components.
7. Assemble components utilizing mechanical fasteners, rivets, adhesives, welding or soldering.
8. Verify parts/pieces are accurate using measuring equipment such as micrometers and calipers.
9. Study job plans and specifications to determine the proper type and amount of materials needed.
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and practices affirmative action to recruit, hire, train, upgrade, transfer and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.