- Unload, uncrate, assemble and put in place new equipment and associated components.
- Relocate existing plant equipment.
- Maintain, troubleshoot and repair plant equipment such as conveyors, gearboxes, elevators, burnishers, plating line components, air handling units, and blowers.
- Perform welding, cutting, grinding and brazing as necessary.
- Operate all powered shop equipment.
- Design and fabricate components to support production requirements.
- Maintain buildings and facilities as instructed.
- Assemble, disassemble and maintain office cubical and associated components.
1. Establish and maintain an effective 5S program.
2. Establish preventative maintenance procedures for new equipment.
3. Inventory and order required consumable items.
4. Utilizing computer Megamation program enter daily labor hours.
5. Operate outdoor power equipment as necessary.
6. Perform basic support type tasks of various trades, which can be completed safely.
7. Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned by a supervisor.
8. Read and understand hazardous material labels.
9. Ability to perform a safe rigging configuration.
10.Ability to work from a ladder.
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and practices affirmative action to recruit, hire, train, upgrade, transfer and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.