- Must be self motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills
- Able to interact with Engineering, Sales and Program Business Managers
- Must be computer literate, specifically Pro/E
- Must be able to conceptualize, plan and design mechanical devices.
- Able to create engineering prints.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and organize required.
- Experience with DFMEA, tolerance studies and FEA preferred.
- Snap features Design Experience
- Assist with PLM and Data control
- Automotive security Experience
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Technical Associate Degree in Design / Drafting (2 yr. A.A.S.)
- 2-5 Years experience in CAD modeling
- Experience in the design of snap features design required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Pro-E /Wildfire
STRATTEC SECURITY CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and practices affirmative action to recruit, hire, train, upgrade, transfer and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.